Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dashing through the week...


The week whizzed by.  In Calligraphy class on Monday, we are making a little book to letter in.


Tuesday morning was Poetry.


Wednesday morning was Collage...

and I'm deciding on placement of my first papers.


Covering the sides of the canvas with a stenciled design.


In the afternoon, on Wednesday, it's Quilting and I'm finishing my birdhouse wallhanging by quilting with a leaf design.


And along the borders.


Today, Thursday, was art class.  Some working in pen & ink, some in watercolor.


                                   And Lois gave us a demonstration in acrylics. 

2 comments:

Elena said...

Oh it was great to see all this work! I'm missing the act of creating. Also great to see the drawing class as I really truly miss being around you all. Hugs to Lois. I will always be grateful to you both for setting me on my current path.

Doris said...

What wonderful pieces everywhere!