Friday, April 13, 2012

huh?

The week's break inbetween classes at The Center.  Where has the week gone to?  I've been in a fuzz since Easter.  Lots of ideas floating around in my head and I want to work on them all day today.  Yesterday, I went with Julie and some friends to Amish Country!  Arthur, Illinois.  Love seeing the horses and buggies and the clotheslines.  Found a great grocery store "Beachy's" to buy bulk nuts, oatmeal, gluten-free oatmeal, and popcorn.  Amish popcorn is the absolute best.  I won't buy anything else.  And a nice place for cheese and bakery; "Country Cheese & More".  And a lovely quilt shop called "Stitch & Sew Fabrics".  Oh and a nice little greenhouse/garden center that had Bittersweet plants!  I haven't seen bittersweet in a long long time. Julie bought one and we are going to share it's treasures, as she has a lot of room to plant it.  And they even had "ewe poo" that is supposed to be wonderful for plants!  I did take a couple of pictures and will post them later when Mark gets home from work and shows me how to upzip them from my ipad (a new adventure).

No comments: