Thursday, October 24, 2013

Yesterday's class


My piece "The Hearing Heart" finished!  And more of Wednesday's class finished their wonderful pieces...


Barb 


Judy

 

Teri

 

And so, the first class of a new session, we distressed some papers and, here, Lora Lee has already begun her new idea.  This time, some of us will be working on altered board books and some on canvas or watercolor paper.




Outside the leaves are finally turning, the sun was out, and it was a beautiful day.







And I found a leaf with a gall attached.  The wasp, or whoever lived there, had gone and left it for me to find.  A perfect little bowl for my "Mouse Haus" that I am creating; a project with a collaborative group.

2 comments:

Doris said...

Beautiful color in those trees! Mouse haus? Interested.

april said...

Hi Doris! Will have to tell you more about the "houses" when I start to put mine together! it was a year-long project.