Monday, May 3, 2010

Littera Scripta Manet

Problems with loading pix on here today, so hopefully the problem will resolve and I can give you the beginning of this story later. Marge and I drove out to Benedictine University on Saturday where they were hanging an exhibit of calligraphy by the lettering students of Beth House and works from the West Side Calligraphy Study Group members.

Littera Scripta Manet
The written word remains
Benedictine University
5700 College Road
Lisle, IL 60532
Kindlon Hall of Learning
Second Floor

May 2 - May 31, 2010




This is my piece that I decided to put into the exhibit.

Mine and Marge's

More of Marge's ...and more

And others, as they were being hung.






Next stop, the Downer's Grove Library to pick up my collage pieces that were in the MCS exhibit there.


I really think I may be adding something 3-Dimentional to these yet!

1 comment:

Doris said...

Looks like a fabulous show! Great pieces.