Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yesterday


Yesterday, Thursday, I forgot to take pictures in collage class. Everyone was busy busy thinking and considering the next steps for their collages, and I was busy trying to keep up with them! A good time!




And working on two unfinished pieces in quilting class, so didn't take their pictures yet. But here are the next two of my quilted once-a-week journal pages. The purple one is named "Lilac Time" and to the right you can see the back of the page. The other one is named "Dandelions and Buttercups".

Here is Brent's photograph from Wales again, that i am trying to reproduce in collage.

And this is it "in the works". I love all the textures and the mystery of it and this will be my impression of it.

5 comments:

Suz said...

wow April I think you have nailed it
He will be shocked ...no he wont...at what a great job you did shadowing his photo
Oh to have a gram like you
you are a national ttreasure

april said...

not done yet!

Elena said...

I just love love that photo from Wales. And am completely amazed at your in progress piece (wait no this is an April). It's going to be amazing!

Laura said...

really cool april!

Doris said...

Really beautiful piece! Well done!