Friday, June 17, 2011

Thursday's Art


Again, it was Thursday and time for "summer art:".  This week we went to Brookfield Zoo.  It was a rainy morning, but soon cleared up beautifully and we had a lovely day to be outside drawing.  I always love the look of these little carts, so that is what I chose to draw.


We spent some of our time walking around first, looking at the bears and so this drawing needs more time spent on it, but at least it's something to remind me of our day at the zoo.  I loved all the little animals eyes watching me while I was drawing them.

 Before we knew it, it was time for lunch and we all gathered back together.


We can hardly wait for the critique, to see what everyone has done!  Here Lois is pointing out the beauty of Joan's drawing.


And here she has Jean's lovely watercolor.  Always a fun day!

No comments: