Wednesday, June 27, 2012

happy days


Okay!  Uta is helping me with Google Chrome and posting my photographs again!  I am having a wonderful visit with her and I have so much to show you!  It'll have to be a little at a time because we're still "doing".  We had an also wonderful time at Laura's yesterday; our get-together of our Artist Way friends.  I know these will be friends forever.  Laura gave us a great day of making paper outside in her papermaking tent and then we hung them out to dry.  I think they look like prayer flags.  Very appropriate, isn't it?  I hope they're sending warm thoughts to the others in our group who live further away and are not here for this day. We didn't want the afternoon to end.  We had a yummy pot luck lunch with all healthy fresh salads and dishes, shared wonderful conversation and just enjoyed "being".  Thanks Laura.....it was a most special day in the list of Uta's, and all of ours, memories of this special summer.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

That sounds like such a fun day! Great artsy memories to make with dear friends.

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo...Gloria