Friday, June 29, 2012

A parting lunch


Elena was picking up Uta today so we readied a nice gathering and lunch.  A bitter-sweet day, preparing to say "so long".  We will miss her.  She's back to Elena's and soon off to Seattle and Portland.


Lots of fun conversation and ideas exchanged.  Julie, Mary, Elena, Uta and me.  Oh...and Mark, on the phone, saying "Is she still there?"  "Can I talk to her?"  "Will she still be there when I get home from work?"


Yes, we will miss you, Uta.  I'm looking for you to come down the stairs.  I look for you in my chair at the computer.  And Henri wonders where you went.

3 comments:

Uta said...

till next year April ... thanks for everything

Robin said...

I am so bummed I missed this!

Laura said...

So glad you all were gathered...and the berries look wonderful as everyone else too.