Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lists, lists and more lists

The weather is getting cooler, the morning glories are perky and I am feeling more energetic about household chores. This all comes with Fall. This week is hubby's birthday. His 70th! I have decided to have our family here to celebrate. After all, it's a special birthday. What an incentive to clean house! I will have help on Friday, but I mean the extra things that you ignore like the refrigerator, the freezer, the tops of things that no one can see, the glass and knick knacks to wash, the paper piles to sort. Then there's the artwork that I forever want to get up on the walls. Maybe I'll get a few more pieces hung. And the cooking and baking done with thought and love. Not the "oh, what should I cook today" kind. Pretty hors d'oeuvres and cakes and cookies! Oh...the lists!

No comments: