Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve

A run to the book store again today for the book that my "Artist's Way" group is reading next! Thought I had bought it already, but it's not here. It looks like a good one! "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise L. Hay. My bags were bulging when I left the store, as I managed to find many more bargain book treasures. Met Lorraine there and two of my books looked so good, she dashed to the aisles to get them too!

We usually do not go out on New Year's Eve, but this year we are going to go for an early dinner with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Then, Danielle will be coming to spend the night. A good way to end the year and start out a new.

Happy New Year, Uta! Just saw the celebration in Sydney, on our television, at noon here.

2 comments:

Uta said...

Did you get to see much of it? The fireworks were outstanding. Zoe and I want to see it for real one day instead of just watching it on tv. I love watching all the boats all lit up on the harbour too.

april said...

It was just a glimpse. Looked like a beautiful display though. I love to watch when they show the festivities all around the world. Danielle was here last night though, and we were snoring at 9:30.