Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snow!

A few flakes were fluttering down early this morning. That's a 5:30 a.m. report. I can't wait to send an early morning email to my youngest son. He still gets so excited about snow. Me too. It's just so quiet and peaceful. Yesterday, my class loved the angels. They loved doing them. They didn't finish and so I will take pictures next week. Pictures of the whole chorus of them! Today is pen&ink and then, when I get home, I will be scrambling around and finishing things up for the Christmas Folkart Retreat. http://www.thecenterpalos.org/ . Our theme is "Let Heaven and Nature Sing!" There will be woodland crafts and decorations and there are always yummy things to eat. Now, I better dash on!

2 comments:

Doris said...

I missed them! Of course I heard snow mixed with rain yesterday and feared my walk was lost.

Suz said...

Snow!?!?!?
I missed it....I was passed out :)