Monday, November 7, 2011

this is going to be a long birthday...


It's not until the end of the month, and it's not a number that I'm looking forward to, but all could be together this past Saturday, so we had the beginning of my November birthday celebration.  And look at the beautiful love notes I got!





And we're all going to see "Nutcracker"!  And guess what else they gave this "paper lady"?  A Kindle!
I guess there are some things I could read on it.  And Julie says it saves trees. 


There were many cooks in the kitchen and they cooked a beautiful dinner starting with "Mandarin Orange and Sesame Salad".


"Shrimp de Jonghe"


"Baked mashed Potato Casserole with Parmesan, Mozzarella, and Panko Bread Crumbs"


"Beef Tenderloin"


"Iced Pumpkin Cookies" made with real pumpkin and...


the birthday candles were on top of "Tiramisu" and I had lots of help blowing them out! 

3 comments:

Ann said...

oh how fun!!
happy early birthday my friend!!
such sweet cards.
the food looks delicious.

Laura said...

What a wonderful celebration.

Audrey said...

Looks like a lot of fun. The food looks delish.Have a happy birthday.