Friday, November 4, 2011

Wednesday's work


My class  is working on altered books.  This is Bernie's.  Layering a diffused paper over her images gave a wonderful mysterious look.  I don't know all the stories behind them yet...


but I will.  Sandy's beautiful spread of greens.


Teri has worked overtime and found a lot of her images to tell her story.


MaryAnn concentrated on her cover.


Great texture done by Barb.  Love it!


And Lora Lee has a beautiful start with a collage on canvas, creating pears in a bowl. 


And then...I didn't have to cook that night!  Dan, Angel, Danielle and Kassidy came over to cook and eat with us.  Dan made homemade salsa!  yum.


And all the fixin's for fajitas.


Dan grilled the shrimp, steak and chicken.  Angel made cornbread pudding and spanish rice.


What a treat!  A good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I thought the salsa was part of your collage and wondered what you did to make it look so real.

Laura said...

Oh my gosh that sounds great...and to have them come and cook for you all how grand it that! Your class is grow in creative ideas and spirits.