Saturday, January 7, 2012

December memories

 Twas the night before Christmas...


The day of The Nutcracker. 

Being that I could not post pictures during part of the month of December, with computer troubles, I still feel the need to do it.  Important memories for me. 


Sewing more stockings.


My Chicken Salad for the Christmas Tea at The Center. 


Covering lots of Christmas Journals for gifts to friends. 


Gingerbread House drawing with Danielle...

and Kassidy.

Still one more post of holiday things to remember...

3 comments:

Laura said...

it sure it great to see all that your busy little body did this holiday season..

nacherluver said...

What a lovely and creative December you had! And I adore that pic of your dog! How sweet.

Mrs. Skojec said...

No matter what the stores dictate, it is still the Christmas season! Thanks for posting this!