Monday, January 30, 2012

It's almost February!


Yesterday, I went over to Julie's for lunch and some fun.  She brought Danielle home after Sunday School and they wanted to work on some Valentines, so off I went with supplies in a bag!  First lunch!  Julie made a wonderful salad to comply with our "January eating plan".  So good!


And homemade Calzones.  So good that I forgot to take a picture until they were almost gone.


Then on to the business of the day.  My annual Valentine Party is coming up and so Julie had her supplies all ready and began assembling them.  It's a secret what they are; you'll have to wait to see!


And Danielle decided to make hers for her classmates.  23!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

How did you incorporate the canned tomatoes in your valentines?

nacherluver said...

That salad looks delish! And homemade Calzones? Yum! I love homemade Valentines. Looks like a wonderful day was had by all.

april said...

Ho ho, Audrey! Julie's valentines are not collages or assembledges. I would have probably removed the label on the can and used it!