Thursday, March 15, 2012

and it was Wednesday...


These crocuses greeted me when I arrived at The Center in the morning for my collage class.  They were sure showing off their beautiful color.  Good morning!


Continuing to work on our "muses and memories", this is mine.  A collage dedicated to my mom.  Pink was her color.


We are adding a little box this time, to fill with memorabilia.  Her little balls of crochet thread and a little unfinished piece of crocheted lace.


On to the afternoon and Quilting class.  I am working on something pink again; the color of the month for the quilting challenge that I am in.


Back home, Henri and I sat out on the deck to enjoy this wonderful Spring weather.  He was keeping an eye on the red-winged blackbirds.  I was enjoying their song.


Yes!  It's Spring (almost)!  The red-wings are back!


And a quick sketch to satisfy my "sketch-a-day"! 

2 comments:

Doris said...

Beautiful day and Henri looking good. I wish I was making time for a sketch a day!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I really love collages, and the one to your Mom is lovely with the little box is a perfect addition to the piece!!

I also enjoy red-wing black birds--Except their scarfing down everything at the feeders! :)

Enjoy your weekend!!