Sunday, March 24, 2013
Getting ready for tomorrow's class and sleeping and dreaming about my collage last night, I decided it needed some branches that are getting ready for Spring's new growth. Took a photo of my tree outside my front window...
and began cutting branches from this wonderful coffee-stained paper towel that I made last week. Nice bark color.
Began putting some into this weedy place.
And will continue adding more, and now preparing some transfers.
How about this! Couldn't waste the rest of the coffee mixture and some paint I had left, so crumbled up tissue and poured it on. We will see if I can get it apart when it dries. It looks nice and weedy to me.