Sunday, March 1, 2009

A breath of spring

Yesterday was a lovely event! A baby shower for expected twins. And a beautiful one! The tables were set with these darling little nests.

In the center of the table was a wooden birdhouse sitting on this beautiful paper. Old-fashioned looking, isn't it? Reminds me of an old tablecloth or oil cloth that my grandmother had.

And look at these cupcakes!

With those sweet little peepers! A beautifully planned party. Applause to "grandma"! The sun came out and it was such an enjoyable day.

4 comments:

Uta said...

What a lovely party. And those cup cakes mmm.

I must say I really enjoyed your processes in your cup cake collage. Will be a great class.

Doris said...

More cupcakes? What fun! What lovely thoughts to build a baby shower around!

Laura said...

Oh april, Can you give the peeps cupcakes a try? I mean with collaging. What a wonderful baby shower and great idea..

~v~

april said...

Maybe that's why I heard the "peeps" outside this morning! They were singing to me.