Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wednesday's Collage

Working on my "Bobbling on the Baltic" piece, I just couldn't resist including this fish. I guess I didn't actually see any fish when I was bobbling on that sea, but he looks like a fish that would be in the Baltic. You may see more of him before I am done.

Peggy is finding many images to satisfy her collage on "Time".

"New York"! Mary Ann is doing a lovely job on this building-scape.

Judy continues on with a series featuring Sacagawea. Makes me want to get out the history books and read about her again.

Teri begins her collage today. Colorful and exciting! Volcanoes being the action.

Bernie's tribute to Paris. It waits for the addition of a transfer and that will complete this piece.

And an image that struck her eye, begins a new story.

Sandy's beautiful Greek goddess enjoys the choosing of embellishments that surround her.


And the start of this collage of a very special house.

Denise has finished four to represent the lives and interests of each of her family. Now just to decide on a transfer and cut off the tape!

2 comments:

Doris said...

Oh, I like that fish! And just who is Sagawacea? Baba Yaga?

april said...

My history lesson renewed, she was the Indian companion to Lewis and Clark.