Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm back!

Last week, on Wednesday, Marge and I left for a calligraphy workshop in Lincoln Park.  I thought I'd have time to make a post before I left but "life" got busy that day and off I went, like running away!  So I'm back!  We came back last night (Sunday) at dinnertime.  The workshop was at the Cenacle on Fullerton Parkway and what a lovely place it is!  Like it says on their brochure, "In the midst of the city...a quiet and peace-filled place".  This was one view out our windows; the parking lot, but I loved the little church across the street.  Now to unpack...

4 comments:

Robin said...

I can't wait to see what you learned there!! And I'm glad you're back---I forgot you were going and I was worried you might be ill!! See you Saturday!!

Audrey said...

I too am glad you are back.

MB said...

Me three! I was worried you were sick, but now I'm glad to hear about the calligraphy workshop. Can't wait for details!

MB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.