Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Coming back...


I'm afraid to even say it, but I think I'm feeling better.  Antibiotic still trying to do it's job though.  I did get some inspiration back to begin a collage on one of my pieces of slate that I'm going to bring to class.  An abstract landscape.  I'm going for a water/sky/beach feeling.


And with thinking about postcards lately, I decided to create some vacation-type ones.


All still "in the works".

 
Henri took over the bed and kept me company while I was sewing...


and when in doubt - sew more "Crumbs"!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Not much keeps you down....looks great!

Robin said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend April!! Being sick is sure NO FUN!!!! Happy creating!!

Suz said...

ah the comfort of Henri

Doris said...

Lots of nice workings! Glad you're on the mend!