Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting back to normal


Collage class yesterday and everyone was anxious to work on the slabs of slate that I have.  I know they are going to be materpieces!


Sandy finished her "Georgia O'Keefe" piece with a transfer of her flower drawing.  Beautiful colors and I love the handwriting too!


The room was full and ideas were shared.


Barb making decisions of colors and papers to use.


Judy begins to build her abstract landscape.


I'm excited to have Bernie and Teri back and some new faces too!

Maryann finished her nature theme with a beautiful bug rubbing.  Off came the tape on the borders and ...there it is!  So simple and so peaceful.

Pen & Ink class this morning, so I'm baking cookies and scrambling to find an idea of what I want to draw or paint!

No comments: