Thursday, September 1, 2011

August's quilt block


White was the color for August for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt piece of the month.  I have always loved white and off-white in collage, so that is what I chose to do for this quilt block.  Hope it passes, soscrappy !


I quickly finished it today, thinking oh no!, it's September first, but I think maybe I had until the weekend.  Well, here it is soon to be added on to the rest of the months that are gone by this year.  Remember there is nothing wrong with your eyes; these strips are sewn together in this wonky way on purpose. 
Gosh!  When you look at these squares representing the months, you see how fast this year is going!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Wonky is good!

Deb A said...

Great blocks! Love all the colors so far this year.

Quilter Kathy said...

A great contribution to your rainbow scrap quilt!