Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sleepy Henri'


Henri' waits, in the chair in back of me, as I do my computer stuff in the morning.  I've been spending a lot of time in the basement, cleaning my artrooms...but not today, Henri'.  Today (Saturday) it's pantry cleaning and grocery shopping and birthday present shopping.  Sunday (today...I'm a day late with telling you) is hubby's birthday cake day.  Henri' won't be bored when everyone arrives.


But for now, he napped...


and napped...


ZZZzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

7 comments:

Elena said...

Oh my gosh he is just TOO GORGEOUS! I think he appeals to that little kid in me who desperately wanted a teddy bear. Look at that face! Enjoy the festivities and happy bday to hubby!

Audrey said...

Henri is so cute. Happy birthday to Rich.

joo said...

He is so sweet:)

Jan said...

Is Henri a Labradoodle? Happy Birthday to your man, my man's birthday was Saturday.

Ann said...

Henri is so precious!!!!!!
A very Happy Natal Anniversary to your sweetie!

april said...

Yes, Henri is the sweetest. He is a Goldendoodle, Jan. His mother was a standard poodle and his father a beautiful golden retriever. My daughter met a dog named "Henry" and she suggested that name for him, so we named him Henri' for the French part of him. Henri' Matisse. Believe it or not, his grandfather and his great-grandfather were both Claude Monet!

jot30 said...

April, thanks for sharing those photos. Priceless. What a cute pooch. He looks like a stuffed animal. Always love the photos on your blog. Peaceful. Simple. Happy belated bday to rich. Thanks for sharing a slice of key lime - awesome. I must try making that sometime.