Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quilting Challenge


Finished sewing my black block together this morning for the month of September.  Having so much fun with this, thanks to the Rainbow Challenge


Added it onto my other monthly blocks.  Only three more to go to complete this year! 

Below is Denise's September piece.


Denise doesn't have a blog, so I am putting hers on here with mine.  I love the Log Cabin design!


And here is her yellow piece for June.


And her white piece for August.  I will have to catch up with getting a picture of her July piece!  Must have missed that one.

4 comments:

Char said...

Great job. I really like the black blocks. I like Denise's as well.

Scrappy quilter said...

Great job. You are going to have one colorful quilt.

Jan Maree said...

These blocks are all lovely - what gorgeous quilts they will make!

Jan said...

these are lovely, I will look forward to seeing the finished quilt. It will be Lovely!