Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Wednesday!


Today is my collage class and here is mine that I am working on.  I asked the class to look at a picture or a photograph that inspires emotion and love of color in them. 


I chose this photograph that I took in Ontario last summer, when Julie and I drove to pick up Brent from his extended stay at this wonderful fishing resort.  Always in love with the woods and love the beautiful blue waters of Canada, this one does it for me.  When working from a photograph, it helps me to take photos of both.  That helps me to see things I'm missing and need to add for the result that I want.


And here are the rest of my papers waiting to be used.

2 comments:

nacherluver said...

Great job!

Gloria said...

Beautiful!!! All of my favorite colors...:)

I hope you are having a happy evening.

xoxo...Gloria