Thursday, February 16, 2012

Little cards


Papers are still out after Valentine's Day party! "I still must do something with the scraps", I said to myself.  So, I decided to make a "serendipity" paper, gluing many scraps down on a piece of cardstock with matte medium, just here and there and everywhere.  Then, a coat of the medium over the top of all to seal.


Then I turned the paper over and traced a heart design on the back, just anywhere, as many as I could fit on the page and cut them out.  I got this idea from a sweet and sharing friend, Karen.  Applied some glittering Stickles on all the torn edges of the different papers and they glistened!  Thank you, Karen!


Cut white cardstock, glued them on with gel medium, and voilla!


Little cards to use as "thank yous" for gifts.

1 comment:

purplehatartist said...

What a great idea! Simple, yet very cool. Love it.