Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Getting back...


I've been wanting to post some pictures from last week's Wednesday class, as it was the last class of the six-week session.  Since then, I have had a bout of bronchitis and finally feeling that I'm winning as of this morning.


Some working on finishing their altered board books...


and other major pieces.


Some started playing around with peeled paper backgrounds for our next project.


I did get a picture of Maryann's beautiful book of the layering clay colors which she has been working very hard on.



Bernie began a new piece, working from a favorite photograph that she took.


Hopefully, in the next session, the books will return finished and I will have some results to show you.  They were fun to do!

1 comment:

Suz said...

oh how nice those books are April
..such a good teacher you are
I remembe taking my first class with Laura...making an altered book...and Mary Werner was right next to me working away..I still treasure that book...and the other one I made at your class with those handmade beads...
I didn't make art..but I made joy