Monday, September 21, 2009

Critters!

When she was little, my daughter made little creatures out of little pom poms. Not having been reminded of them in a long time, I was taken by surprise when one jumped out as I was cleaning cabinets yesterday! He told me he was separated from the others, and it was so warm and dark in the back of the cabinet that he fell asleep. He said, when he heard me in there, that he knew I was looking for him. Well..."hello, little fella"! It' s fun to be reminded of days way back when.

I have to tell you that I was going to put this story on my other newer blog, but I can't understand how to put pictures on there yet. I am wondering if it is as user friendly as blogger is. I think it will be all about memories anyway. We'll see if it happens.

6 comments:

Elena said...

Oh this is so so cute! And the story just too cute...

Suz said...

So when do we get to visit this new blog

april said...

when I figure it out.

butterfly woman said...

You write in such a whimsical way. So in touch with your own inner child. Glad you keep the memories alive. I'm reminded of an artist guy friend who drew little dust ball creatures and characterized them.

New blog please! Excitement is building over this.

butterfly woman said...

P.S. Thanks for taping Georgia O'Keefe movie for me. That was very thoughtful of you!

Doris said...

We had a little pom who lived on the cabinet corner to remind us not to bump our heads there!