Friday, September 4, 2009

Rummage Sale!

Today was the big rummage sale at The Center! I did find some treasures. A very nice gold key pin, a rusty star, a sweet little collage that reads "Be glad of life; it gives us a chance to love, work, and look up to the stars." Henry Van Dyke. And two little plastic princess houses for a little princess I know. I know her little people and animals will move right in.

I will have to attach these two treasures to collages of my own one of these days.

And I just couldn't resist this owl! He is a lamp. I just could not leave him there. I am thinking of putting him in Danielle's bedroom.

Isn't he precious?

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

Hey, I love the lamp too. Cute little owl had to have a good home. Marsh told me he photographed an owl on the way to Traverse city and thiinks it was a baby. And the star and key are great!

Suz said...

I would have arm wrestled you for the key.

Ann said...

How fun! Love what you got. The owl lamp is just too" kitchy "..a great find. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the key and star..so many possibilities.
Ann

Uta said...

Things with cute faces just can't be left behind can they?

Doris said...

What a lovely group of treasures! The wise old owl carries on.