Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friendship

A night out to "La Dolce Vita" in Lemont for dinner last night with our dear friends Karen and George. We have not seen them in a year, maybe two, but we can sit down and say "okay, where did we leave off" and continue right on just like we saw them yesterday.

The food is scrumptious at this restaurant. Karen had "Eggplant Parmesan".

George had "Spaghetti Olio w/Mushrooms".

Rich's choice was "Chicken Milanese".

And my weakness is pasta, so I had "Homemade Rigatoni w/sausage, mushrooms and tomatoes", a special of the night. Yum! Good food with good company.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

You should have given your friend your recipe for eggplant, its probably better than from La Dolce Vita even though they do have excellent food.

Elena said...

Oh you've made me so hungry now. Glad you had a good time.

april said...

She has had my eggplant. She loves it too. I told her that I could have brought her leftovers!

Suz said...

Hey! April I want your recipe.my daughter loves eggplant

That sausage and pasta looks "to die for"
:( ...but I don't eat pasta anymore
sob sob