Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday's collage class

A really nice day seeing my class. They are finishing this project faster than ever. I think next week, the fourth week of the session, most will be completed. I will present a new project for the last two weeks. These gals are gems and I am happy to know them. Lunchtime and I brought my fresh mozzarella, a plum tomato and a spring of basil from my garden. Add a little balsamic vinegar and it's a yummy little salad. Had lunch with my good friend and quilting teacher, Denise. Then on to quilting class in the afternoon. I am one step away from finishing my Thanksgiving runner!

4 comments:

Doris said...

Can't wait to see that runner!

butterfly woman said...

I saw the runner, it is exquisite, toooo pretty to cover with a turkey! Amazing April, how you flit from teaching collage to a whole 'nother medium, quilting. I suppose that yummy lunch helps! Still......

Did you see the sheep that was wandering in the driveway at Center? They herded him back to Barn!

Adventure at the Center!

april said...

oh goodness!

Laura said...

Sounds like a great day April!