Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Class collage project


Working on my altered book for my Wednesday's class.  There are just enough page spreads to do the days of the week.  Certainly most pages not done, but maybe some are...maybe not.  I keep going back and forth looking and adding.  "Sunday", the first day of the week, begins with "hope".

 and a tribute to our Sunday family suppers.

Monday is filled with "wonder" and the excitement of lettering and creativity.


Ooops.  Another view of both days.

 Tuesday is devoted to "play" because Danielle is here and we play!

 Wednesday is "plan", honoring collage and quilting.


Thursday will be for Pen & Ink and Painting.  "Dream".
Friday will be for thinking.  "Think".  A page about writing and poetry and Brent.  I am still thinking about that one!

Saturday is for wishing.  "Wish".  Wishing all our weeks are full and happy as I've made this one be.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Loving it April your so full of wonderful inspirations

Elena said...

Oooh how cool! Maybe that's what I need to do in order to squeeze in the play time. SCHEDULE IT!

Suz said...

I still treasure the book I made
in Laura's class in Lemont years ago...thanks Laura if you see this
and Yours April is reflective of you.. a work of art

Robin said...

So beautiful and inspiring!!!

Doris said...

What a great project! Love it! And your week!

Ann said...

April, it's a beautiful book!So creative! I love how you did the days of the week. What a treasure!