Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wild Wednesdays

Yesterday was a busy day!  So what's new?  I forgot to take pictures of my class in the morning and everyone is well into their altered board books!  Next time!  Quilting in the afternoon, followed by a cooking class by Julie, our new chef at The Center.  "Holiday Appetizers and Canapes."  Everything gets so pretty with a pastry bag - I think I have to have one!  And in quilting class, there are so many fun and pretty things to make and I am working on several projects, now including a tree skirt!


Made with 5" squares.

I couldn't resist those robins!

Oh my goodness, and now this morning - did you see Venus?  So so bright!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Love Love Love those fabrics!!!!

Doris said...

Those robins are so wonderful! Is Venus still visible? Where have I been?

joo said...

I couldn't help robins too:)

Laura said...

Quilting time again...how delightful April..and loving the robins too.