Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday again!


Another week gone!  So much to do!  I need to work on some more MYM journal pages.  I have been passing it around to some of my art class friends and now I need to get busy.


This is the last page I did.  I love this image that I found.


Yesterday was Pen&Ink class and I'm finally "getting on" with this drawing.


To end the day, Julie and my cousin's daughter came over for supper.  She brought me this beautiful autumn bouquet.  Scalloped potatoes and pork chops were on the menu.  Fresh green beans and homemade applesauce too!  Scandanavia Almond Cake and some of my friend Lora's pumpkin bread for dessert.  Perfect!  Comfort food!

3 comments:

lora lee said...

This is such a lovely blog. I'm in! Can't wait to see what art and fun appears tomorrow...

Doris said...

Like the journal page! What a great day you had!

Suz said...

April you should have a diner

Love the journal and that image in the middle...perfect