Saturday, November 13, 2010

This morning's artwork


As I said in my previous post, I knew there would be lots of drawing and coloring going on here this morning.  Here Danielle drew a beautiful ballerina, all ready for her ballet class holding her bag that held her dance things, and her lunch bag.  She has a lengthy ballet class!  She also brings along her dog and her pet cat.

 Then, I encouraged her to do some drawings in my MYM journal.  Here we have a wonderful footed pot of flowers with a cardinal eating seed at the botton.  There's also a butterfly at the top, a little worm in the pot, a bunny, a puddle of water that spilled after sprinkling the flowers, and an ant family eating a block of swiss cheese.


Then we have a neighborhood of little houses with smoke coming out of their chimneys, a puppy, and cars driving down the street going to a CVS Pharmacy!

Okay...now it's my turn!

4 comments:

Robin said...

April, I love seeing Danielle's artwork!!! She does some amazing things. What a wonderful imagination!! And she is so lucky to have your encouragement!!

Suz said...

You know April I think she has the artist gene.....quite lovely
...worth framing....what a dear little one
and Robin is right she has you...

Laura said...

you have effected your granddaughter in the best way April you have shared the idea that you can share our story through drawing and creating..how wonderful

Doris said...

How happy to share your journal with Danielle, so she's making her mark too!