Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cleaning!


I can't find anything anymore!  It's time to sort, organize and clean up my art room!    Actually, something pushed me or I would probably still be wading around in all of this.  My neighbors had their basement finished and it's absolutely beautiful!  My husband loved it!  Said, "if I got my act together", we could too.  I began sorting and cleaning immediately before he changed his mind.  Well, the only trouble is that this wonderful carpenter is booked through Memorial Day of next year.  Oh well...it'll probably take me that long to get ready for him.


Stuff all over!


Books that I love!


Can't find anything!  Can't breathe!


Cubbyholes stuffed!


Soon it'll be okay and I promise to put everything away right away!  I promise...I promise...I promise.....

3 comments:

Suz said...

ha ha!! I'm going through the same thing!
and my hubby said he might just let me have my art and writing room and workout room downstairs....
that 's major, April...the guy is tight about spending money on this old house....ha ha.....I am knee deep in stuff...right now..sorting and cleaning

april said...

Don't throw anything good out without asking me! ha!

Kathy said...

Good luck on your organizing. Hope you reach your goal of the remodel. I helped my friend all summer to move her creative studio from an upstairs bedroom to a remodeled basement and it turned out beautifully!