Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yesterday's quilting workshop


I just love this bag I made in Denise's quilting workshop yesterday at The Center!  It's actually called a "reversible purse" and we finished them in about three hours.  I want to make more!  And I am thinking what nice little gifts they would make.


Here you can see the lining or, if I want to turn it inside out, it's reversible!

I'm thinking of what I want to use it for and first of all, I think it's a perfect bag to carry my journal or sketchpad or a book when I am going somewhere, away from my art table, where I don't know what to do with myself.

It's a good thing!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Very pretty April!! And so functional too!! I think I need to start sewing again! I miss it lately.

Laura said...

Love my purse I have like that...great look and great idea April

MB said...

April, I love it! I don't sew -- can I commission you to make one for me? What would you charge? XO MB

april said...

Oh my! I wanted to try to start making some more for gifts, etc. So let's see Mary Beth and I'll show you what I do.