Friday, August 5, 2011

yesterday's art


Danielle decided she wanted to do thumbprint drawings again.  Spiders were popular today.


A little caterpillar.


And a little group of friends.  The happy bird is singing to them.


It's so much fun, I tried some Daddy Long Legs.


And a little birdie family.


Danielle made a picture for her Daddy (in lion language). 


And I thought it would be funny to do one of Henri! 

I have three of Ed Emberley's books and the ideas in them are endless.  Fun for kids and "big kids" alike!  Just great for a rainy day or on days when you want to do quick and easy art projects!

4 comments:

MB said...

Love, love, love all of them, especially Henri!

Laura said...

Oh april will you do one of Hank for me...I'll send you a picture..?

Kathy said...

I love Ed and Michael Emberly drawing books. The kids at my school will often use these books when they are finished early with their assignments. Your little Danielle is making so many cute and colorful prints!

april said...

haha! Sure, Laura!