Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The paper!


They peeled off the pellon nicely and I hung them up to make sure they were completely dry.  I have this wonderful "round thing with clothespins" that I bought in Amish country one time and it was perfect for this load of wash!


I began taking pictures and couldn't resist taking them from all sides.

The paper is so light and airy ...

and looked so pretty, hanging by the window light.

I guess I would almost want to just leave it there and not use it ...

but I know a collage is waiting ...

and I hope the Muse comes ...
soon ...

with that inspiration.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh handmade papers...how beautiful they are...so happy you both went.

MB said...

I love JoAnne and thought about taking that workshop, wish I had, I would have seen you and Marge there! Your papers are lovely, they make a nice mobile on your round drying rack!

Marjorie said...

How pretty in the sun! Loving my papers too!!! Oh, MB, wish you could have been there with us!

Ann said...

beautiful paper!! wow!!