Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday morning

Are we bonding? Sitting at the computer this morning and when I turned around to see where Henri ("Houdini") went to, this is what I found. A Sunday morning miracle. Not that Timber hasn't been nice. He has been extremely tolerant, but I can't say that he is thrilled with his new "brother". He wags at him and walks with him, but then he looks at me with eyes that say "is he leaving soon". Well, Henri watched "The Dog Whisperer" with me this morning and was very interested, so maybe he learned something.

We will have a nice Sunday dinner today. Mark's day off, and Dan and Danielle are coming over. I'm making my mother's recipe for Swiss Steak. Yum, with it's gravy, mashed potatoes, fresh carrots and homemade applesauce. I think Danielle will like chocolate pudding and cookies for dessert.

No comments: