Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21st...

and it's my birthday!

One of my best friends calls on the telephone every year, on the morning of my day, and sings a little song to me that she made up. She sings it to everyone in her family and to her best friends when their birthdays comes around. It's the best present ever! I have to write it down so that I can put it here and in my journal. It goes:

"Hey April!
It's your birthday!
I'm in charge of the stars

And I'm here to say -
Hey April!
It's your big day today!" by JoAnn

3 comments:

Doris said...

A very happy birthday to you!

april said...

thanks! (and as a "sister squirrel" says to another birthday - "oh nuts!"

Laura said...

Oh April, Happy Birthday, Hope you had a great day, sure should like you have been loving up this season.
~v~Laura