Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yesterday's class



Collage class yesterday found everyone excited about cutting up their "serendipity squares". Now to continue on with our collages. I have added tissue of the brown weeds of winter and am considering this other paper that reminds me of fence posts that maybe were around the yard where I used to ice skate when I was young.

The afternoon gave me a chance for continued use of my seam ripper in quilting class. I am making a 9" square for the month of November (remember the spider one for October?). I forgot one measurement for a cut in this new project, so the pieces of the puzzle didn't fit together. Denise solved my dilemma right away and so that is why she is the teacher! Mistakes are for learning and I will not forget that again.

No comments: