Monday, October 18, 2010

another special place

 When we are in Door County, visiting "Pipka's" is a must! 

 A welcoming walk and always coffee and the wonderful Scandinavian Almond Cake there to sample.  I bake that luscious little cake often since I was first there, got the recipe and bought the pan.

Pipka designs wonderful Santa collectibles and this is my little mouse family from her shop.  And now she is also very much into collage!  She is inspired by religious icons.  I was certainly inspired when I was there.  http://www.pipkasofdoorcounty.com/

5 comments:

J (uk) said...

Glad you had fun April :)

Kathy said...

How cute is that little shop! I love going to places like this.

Kathy said...

Ps, I also have an award for you. It's is waiting your approval over at my CottageGarden quilter blog. Hope you'll be able to pop on over to learn more about it.

Doris said...

How precious the mice! Lovely cottage too.

GardenOfDaisies said...

What a sweet little cottage! I"m going to her website now.