Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weeky Stuff


Monday was Calligraphy class and we are going to make a little book to put our alphabet practice papers in.


Tuesday, I thought I'd better finish my Halloween card!


Wednesday morning was my collage class and we are beginning to make an altered board book, so lots of sanding and coating with gesso going on!


Writing thoughts about our theme, "The Days of My Life". 

 Brainstorming.


Thoughts about our pages.


And searching for papers to satisfy those thoughts.


Wednesday afternoon was Quilting Class and here is a little "ten-minute" table runner we made!

Today was Pen & Ink and I am still hunting for a third leaf with a face and personality.  "Wooo-hooo where are you?"

2 comments:

Robin said...

hi april, just saw your comment on my blog. had my surgery monday,typing one handed. using son's computer when i can. start physical therapy tomorrow.

Doris said...

What a wonderful week you've had!