Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday

 Today was my collage class, the last one of this session, and I forgot to take my camera!  But Henri' had been to the "beauty shoppe" today and was looking very handsome with his Halloween scarf on, so here is the picture of the day.

 But oh-oh, look what happened!  Mark took him out in the yard to play ball and it bounced off his nose and up into the tree!  You recognize Henri's favorite green "half-ball"?

"Come down from there!"  Mark came to the rescue and the game continued on. 

4 comments:

Ann said...

wonderful photo...Henri makes me smile !!! He's such a handsome boy with such a great smile!!!! thanks!!!

joo said...

He's so sweet:)

Doris said...

I was missing that handsome face!

Suz said...

April
you are deserving of every good thing that comes your way
:) :) :)

blessing do come full circle