Friday, October 15, 2010

Memories of The Door

Settling down from my summer excursions now and just sitting and thinking about all my wonderful memories.  I must begin to tell you about them.

The very nice welcoming Inn where we stayed.  High Point Inn in Ephraim.  Beautiful fall flowers and friendly faces to greet us every day.

 A comfy porch.

 The weather turned out absolutely beautiful. 

"The woods are full of fairies;
The sea is full of fish;
The trees are full of golden leaves;
Let's make an autumn wish."   Anon

 A visit to my favorite potter, Renee'.

 Her sweet studio and gallery in Egg Harbor.

And look at that special place with greeting cards on her wall.  Mine! 

 Her new second big barn building open now too!

 Delightful!  See some of her pretty designs on the right.

 Here she is!
Stop in to see her when you are up that way!

4 comments:

Doris said...

What lovely memories!

Laura said...

Wonderful!!

Suz said...

oh how I wish I had been with you
and yes her pottery is the loveliest

J (uk) said...

Looks like a wonderful and inspiring trip. Glad you had good weather too.