Friday, May 25, 2012

Final project!


My collage class is now on summer break, but I wanted to show you our last project.  I'm very proud of how they all turned out!  I got the idea from a wonderful artist http://www.reneetroyartonline.co/ , who graciously gave me permission to do this with my class.  Paper Mosaic.  We sure had fun!  My message is Blessings.  My class loves projects and themes and I love to see how each one evolves differently and separately shows each personality and style.


Harmony by Lora Lee


Joy by Bernie


Appreciation by Sandy


Sanctuary by Marge


Exuberant by MaryAnn


Wonder by Barb


Curiosity by Carolyn


Freedom by Teri


Solitude by Judy


Karma by Peggy


Outdoors by Denise


and here we are (except for Marge, who missed our photo shoot)!  Happy summer days to you!

2 comments:

Robin said...

These are all sooooo wonderful April!! You are so inspiring! And your poems were beautiful the other day!!!

april said...

thank you Robin. It was so nice of you to come and i was so happy to see you there.