Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting on with the week...


Henri is still not feeling good; has a bacterial infection now.  Getting new medicine today, so just hope it helps and he'll be back to his ol' happy self again.  That's all he wants, to be a happy dog.  Have been by his side almost constantly, so dragging my projects all around the house.  But, above, starts the beginnings of my new Monday class's collages.  First is Ginny creating a lovely memory of her sister.


Next is Alice, dreaming of her summer garden.


And Mary is honoring Mary Cassatt.


Lois has found Grandma Moses to have quite a likeness and some similarities to her own grandmother.



Casey has a travel theme here, with a lovely family photo to go in as the focal point soon.


And here I thought I'd show you a new project.  Just what I needed, huh?  Well, a couple of my students are doing this year-long book and it just looked like too much fun to pass up!  It's online and it's called "Life Book 2013".


This is my "fairy art mother"!  I am a little behind, but this was the first week's lessons called "Celebration & Journey".  Having the chance to use all different kinds of supplies, here I finally got to use the Caran d'Ache water soluble crayons that I have had for a long time and have never tried.


Fun!

This assignment, I have only begun.

3 comments:

nacherluver said...

LOVE your Fairy Art Mother!

Laura said...

Hi April... sorry to hear about Henri..hope he feels better soon. and looks like great fun in the classes.

MB said...

Just reading the words Fairy Art Mother makes me smile!