Thursday, July 16, 2009

An artful day!

Drawing and painting in Elena's garden was delightful! My drawing not done, but I took lots of photographs to help me finish it.

The swallowtails were teasing us to take pictures of them.

The posies posed nicely.

And inbetween all this nature were hidden surprises!

This giraffe so happy with his new home and surroundings.

This yellow swallowtail couldn't resist the cone flowers and I took advantage of those moments.

You beauty!

Flowers galore everywhere you looked!

A quiet time with nature.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ok where is the Giraffe at??? that is so cool I've got a big grasshopper now in my front year with all my other rusty critters.
what a great day April!

Elena said...

Your photos are so beautiful! Thank you so much for coming to my home. I was worried about Jazz creating a rucus and it turns out the giraffe became an art model ham. I swear his smile looks bigger. Laura, the giraffe is standing in the trees and is about 10' tall. I found him cut in half in a sale tent in New Buffalo. I brought him home and he looks happy.

april said...

he is very very happy! it's just where he wants to be!